Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meet the Teacher Night was GREAT!!

HUGE thanks to all of the parents and students who came out for Meet the Teacher Night! I absolutely LOVED seeing so many of my old students as well as meeting some new ones! Also, I was very happy to see so many parents involved in this very important event; your questions, comments, and offering of help throughout the year clearly demonstrated how much you all want to participate in the education and growth of your child! As a teacher, it is wonderful to share common goals with parents - we all want to help our kids become successful and happy as they move through middle school, high school, college, and then the professional workforce.

For those who couldn't make it last night, I am very excited to see you on Monday morning! I have a very engaging week planned for us and I think that any worries or concerns you have about starting 7th grade will be eased away as we spend time with each other as a learning community.

For those that didn't make it into my classroom, here are a few pics I'd like to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment