Monday, July 19, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my science blog! In addition to my classroom website, I will also have this blog to keep parents and students updated at the latest science classroom activities as well as cool science websites, articles, and events! In addition to teaching 7th Grade Science, I am also the 6th/7th/8th Grade STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics) teacher as well as the MESA club advisor (Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement). Many students and parents may recognize me from the 2009-2010 school year as I interned and student taught at Paseo Hills Elementary from June 2009 to May 2010. For student teaching, I taught 6th Grade Science and am delighted to be with my old students again!

To stay in the loop with the most recent blog updates, just click on FOLLOW at the bottom right of your screen through Google Friend Connect!

1 comment:

  1. MRS PALLAGI I WAS THE FIRST PERSON WHO FOLLOWED YOU!!!!! just so you know.....

    ReplyDelete